Friday, March 5, 2010

Yummy Chicken Noodle Soup






Max and I were invited to a friends house for dinner and this is what they made. We liked it so much that we had it for sunday dinner that same week. Homemade chicken noodle soup is the best. I don't think I will ever eat it from a can again, well maybe once we have more kids we will! This was easy to make. (It took a tiny bit of time but it is worth it) I used a knife to cute the strips but next time I think I will use a pizza cutter.(That was mom's idea!) If anyone wants the recipe just ask and you shall recieve!

3 comments:

  1. That looks SOOO good.
    I'm totally calling you for the recipe ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. that was laura on darren's account.
    although i'm sure he would agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Laura made it and it was SOOO good!!

    ReplyDelete