Monday, February 21, 2011

Bertha JR

I got this idea from my mother-in-law who got it from the Pottery Barn. Here are the pictures from start to finish. )I'm So proud of my self!!)


(OK so this silly picture thing drives me CRAZY....so the pictures are in finished product to the bare bones order!)



My three finished pictures
All painted
Being painted

One drawer out and in the dump

Someone else's art work!
My Mother-In-Law made one twice as big and a bit bigger and I LOVED the idea so in her honor our's is the JR.......Bertha JR!!!

2 comments:

  1. looks good!!! jealous that you found a small dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I likey! So cute!
    Did you just cut a piece of plywood to stick inside? Did you have to secure it somehow...or did it just sit inside the ledge? I request details!

    ReplyDelete