Friday, May 20, 2011

3cm and Freezer meals

Ok, Ok, I know that you can be dilated for weeks but yesterday means hope!!! There is an end in site! I had my 36 week check up and was checked and found out that i'm 3cm dilated!! So knowing that I needed to get my but in gear. The crib is up, the super cute new (redone) car seat is ready(made by Grandma Ruthie) and the meals are made. (most of them). This means we are ready, well we think so!!! I'm not sure if i'll really be ready but I know she is!! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.



some of our yummy meals
my cheesy helper!
for some dumb reason my pictures are getting turned and i don't know why.
Belly pictures will come soon as to someone's request!!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous! well...maybe (if this baby is as big as your #1 than i'll just be happy with what i got). i wasn't 3 cm until 2 weeks overdue and even then i was extremely posterior. i've always wanted to be a couple of weeks early (who doesn't?). i hope you are early. you could always have her this weekend so we can meet her while we're up:) and way to go on getting ready! yeah baby!

    ReplyDelete