Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bare Bottomed Baby





Benson LOVES TO BE "Bare Naked." A few nights ago I was getting Baby ready for bed....I took of his clothes and diaper....left him on the floor....ran to get some clean pj's and this is what I found...........................A "Bare Bottomed Baby" I'm very, very, very, very....lets just say very lucky he rolled over to play because when I picked him up to diaper and pj him....he had wet the blanket!!! This is becoming a trend. Benson just had his 6month check up and also peed on the Doc. It was so funny.

p.s.Benson is doing great. He is back to 20lbs 11oz (which is where is was at 4months, he got sick and lost 4lbs and finaly gained it back). He is 28 1/2 inches long and still growing. We are happy that he is happy.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! He is getting so big! is it just these pictures or does he have blonde hair? he is such a good looking little man, I am excited for our boys to be friends!

    ReplyDelete