Monday, June 7, 2010

The Quiet Book Mess

This project has been a long time waiting. I have always wanted to make a quiet book for my children. Now I can!! Over the last few years I have been collecting material/scraps from many people. The idea to make a book popped into my head a few days ago and this is what our living room turned into....a quiet book mess. With fabric, papers, cutting boards, scissors, and a baby everywhere it was time to get down to business. I started by drawing on paper what I wanted on the pages. Then i cut out the material I wanted and set it on the paper so that i could keep it organized. From here I have started to sew the pages. It is so exciting to see the pages come together. More pictures are to come as the book comes together. Wish me luck!!





1 comment:

  1. wow, hope it doesn't look like that now. :)

    ReplyDelete