Wednesday, October 20, 2010

6:30AM

It's so hard to believe but I got to sleep in!! Since moving to Edmonton Benson has been getting up at 5AM every morning. That comes WAY to early if you ask me! So I would get him and put him back to sleep and hope it lasted until 5:30 or 6. Along with the 5am wake up he would cry in the night 5 or so times. I would get him, hold him and then put him back in his bed. However, Last Night was a different story......He got up once after sleeping for an hour and then no until 6:30 AM!! He did make some noise in the night but I think i'm pretty quick to jump up and plug his mouth with the soother!! It worked though!! Today is going to be a great day!!!!
We all got plenty of rest... except max....I warned him....he wanted a snack before bed and choose to go all out and have M&M's with Dr.Pepper....right before bed. NOT SMART....he fell asleep easy but was up most of the night!!! It's his own fault I told him. The moral of the story......DON'T DRINK POP BEFORE BED!!!!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny how 6:30 feels like sleeping in? a year ago 10 am would have felt like sleeping in. WAY TO GO BENSON!

    ReplyDelete