Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To cut or not to CUT?

Well, everyone looks forward to when they can cut, trim, buzz, or chop off their child's hair. OK, well almost anyone. Benson has some long spots, like his thick strip right on top, that are growing out of control. I'm not so sure wings are in, unless you are a hockey player, but i'm also not sure if I can cut this little monsters hair. To cut or not to cut.....You be the judge.

I told max one day he would come home from school and Benson will have a buzz cut.....he said don't you dare!!!!!!






2 comments:

  1. I love his little mohawk!
    We just trimmed the very tips off of Renae's bangs last week...hardest thing ever! I feel your indecision. So not really helpful....but good luck making the decision...? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just trim around the ears and leave the rest of it.

    ReplyDelete