Saturday, October 9, 2010

Hammers are danderous!!

So it's a bit hard to get a clear picture bit at least you can see Bensons cute chubby feet!! So after hanging some pictures I put the hammer down. ON THE COUCH. It didn't clue into me that a cute sweet innocent boy could reach the hammer and would reach for it. I was picking up some toys off the floor while Benson crawled to the couch, grabbed the hammer, looked at it and then changed his mind about wanting it. So when he doesn't want things.....HE DROPS OR THROWS THEM.....this resulted in a hammer to the toe or foot. I'm not too sure. All I know is that a tiny blood blister is what cme of it. ooooppppps!
jfdlkjnffhjfdjkeiopewoiuerwjkdfskdsnbvdkjsdSLKNKVDDFKJKJnkvnscdsljkhejkfes

Benson said that!! He loves to help type on the computer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment